My Favorite Christmas Every Things

My Favorite Christmas Every Things

Movies
Favorite: Elf
Runners up: A Christmas Story, It's a Wonderful Life (which I have to wait at least ten years before watching again.)

TV Special
Favorite: Winnie the Pooh, where Piglet learns to ice skate on a barrel.
Runner Up: Rudolph, first appearance of the Abominable Snowman.

Song
Favorite: Santa Claus is Comin' to Town, Bruce Springsteen
Runner up: Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree, Dolly Parton

Cartoons of any length
A Christmas Carol, the old, almost black and white cartoon version
The Snowman, brr! so haunting!
Walt Disney Sing-A-Long Songs: Very Merry Christmas Songs

Local Event
Favorite: Light Up Mount Dora
Runner Up: College Park Tour of Homes

Decoration
Snowmen

Food
Favorite: My mom's nutbread
Runner up: The ginger cookies I just discovered at Starbucks!

5 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I ordered "summer" this morning. Looking forward to reading it.

Kimbra Kasch said...

Oh I love It's a Wonderful Life and Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars. No better way to spend a holiday :)

Travis Erwin said...

Great list, Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Kelly Polark said...

Elf is my favorite Christmas movie too!!!
My favorite Christmas song is "Do They Know It's Christmas" from the 80's, but I love a lot of them.
And fave food is my Grandma's peanut butter ball cookies which I now make.
Happy holidays!

Wild About Words said...

We love a lot of the same things! Happy holidays to you and your family, Danette!
I will miss you in Miami. :(